To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and physicians, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have had symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath and whether you’ve been exposed to any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we will ask that you self-quarantine for a period of two weeks prior to being considered for an in-person evaluation.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, we will again inquire whether you have had symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the past 2 weeks and we will check your temperature (non-touch). If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions or if your temperature is > 100.4 F we will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
3. Please come to your appointment wearing either a cloth face covering or mask.
4. Our waiting room will be used in a limited capacity and we have removed seating to allow social distancing of at least 6 feet. You can wait in the office, or if you prefer, in your car and we will call or text when we are ready for your appointment.
5. Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or family members to accompany you for your appointment. Exceptions will be made for patients younger than 18 years of age who should arrive with one parent/guardian and elderly patients who require the presence of a medical power of attorney or caregiver.
6. Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops, and door handles will be disinfected hourly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.